- What is an SDS?
- Why do I need to know about SDS?
- What is the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)?
- What does RTK mean?
- Who determines if a product needs an SDS?
- What information is required to be included on an SDS?
- Who decides what other information should be included in an SDS?
- Will all SDS look the same?
Employee Access to SDS
- Does OSHA allow for electronic access to SDS?
- What does OSHA mean when they say my employee access must be readily available?
- How often do I need to update my SDS?
- Can I keep other documents in place of an SDS?
- Does every product need an SDS?
- Who is responsible for sending me the SDS?
- Do I have to keep all the SDS that are sent to me?
- If I obtain the same chemical from multiple suppliers, do I need an SDS from each manufacturer?
- What is Cooperative Updating?
- How long do I need to keep an SDS after we discontinue use of the product?